Guarantees, refunds and exchanges.
We are proud to be able to offer you (the original purchaser) a one year limited warranty on our paddle boards, from the date of purchase for all major manufacturing defects.
If by opening your box or during the proper use of your board you discover
- Printing defects.
- A major detachment of the Eva mat.
- A delamination.
- A break in the hull of the board.
- A break on the fins.
- A lack of accessories.
- A faulty valve (after tightening it with the tool provided for this purpose.)
An inflatable paddle board is durable, but requires good care. Please note that LAU SUP will not replace equipment that is damaged as a result of improper use:
- Board that delaminates, explodes, takes off following exposure to the sun.
- Breakage due to storage in excessive heat, extreme cold or humidity.
- Presence of signs of wear due to poor maintenance.
- Suffered damage during transport (loading, unloading, handling) on or out of water.
- Suffered damage from air or water transport
- Following misuse (rental of the board, use for lessons, etc.)
- Suffered damage from contact with rocks or other rigid objects.
- Has been improperly repaired or modified
- Has been used in waves or in paddle board races.
- Suffered damage caused by natural disasters or accidents (fire, flood, etc.)
Our team reserves the right to determine whether damaged equipment is covered by warranty or not and we will deal with each claim on a case-by-case basis.
We will provide the repair ($) or new parts ($) at your expense if the warranty does not cover you.
Refunds and exchanges are possible for any item not unpacked within 30 days postage costs are at your expense
If you wish to proceed with a return or an exchange, please contact us via email: email@example.com